Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Joseph and Megan : Engaged

   My good friends Joseph and Megan got engaged back in the spring of this year and I was so excited to be able to meet up with them and take some engagement pictures. Just as a warning : this is going to be a really long post. I had a hard time deciding which ones to put : )
























































 




































  It was typical south Louisiana weather...hot and muggy. Because of the heat, I was so appreciative of their willingness to try anything. By the end, they were coming up with just as many ideas as I was! 


















































































































   ~ Joseph and Megan...Thanks for braving the heat and really getting into it. You were great. I hope you had as much fun being in these as I did taking them!

*click on a photo to view it larger*

5 comments:

Megan "Mo" said...

All I can say is WOW!!! I just spent the last half hour looking at a good majority of the pictures you have posted in the past few months and they are all soooo good! Looks like they came straight out of a magazine, and I promise I'm not just saying that! I must say, the dessert pictures made me pretty hungry!! Anyway, just wanted to say great job and keep up the good work!!

Amanda said...

I enjoyed this post! I like most of the pictures. It's really hard to say what is my favorite pose. I think that I might like the fence and the middle two brick-pictures (2nd and 3rd to last) the best. I think. :) It's definitely good beginning for your photo shoots!

Rachel. said...

Thanks Mo. I'm not so sure about the magazine thing, but I appreciate it anyway :)
Amanda, thank you so much for your comments. I always enjoy what everyone has to say. If I had to choose, my favorite would be the shot(s) in front of the telephone booth. Hope ya'll have fun on your trip.

Joe said...

Great shots! i think the first one might be my fav--good, natural rim lighting, smooth even lighting on their faces. Good stuff, my friend! Keep it up :)

Rachel. said...

Thanks Joe! I just wish I had more to do.