Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!!

   Today was such a beautiful day. It was the kind of day that makes you want to go find a hammock and a good book. Or lay out in the grass just because the sun feels so good. Or make flower necklaces, which is what I did. The hammock idea was really tempting though.
 





   Spring is one of my favorite times, when the flowers bloom and the trees bud and turn green again. It also makes me want to take pictures. Here are some more that I took today:











I love these buds when they start to open.




I also happen to have the best dog in the whole world.



Her name is Lucy. Get it...I love Lucy. I randomly give her extra names like "Lucy Lou" and "Lucy Goosey". Happily, she loves me anyway.

Here she is posing as Lazy Lucy. That's her sidekick, Snow, that looks like some kind of washed out monster in the background.







1 comment:

Jill said...

Well, I don't know about Lucy being the BEST dog. I think Abby might claim that title! ;) I'm willing to concede that Lucy is the second best, however. :) I love blue heelers. She's certainly a pretty dog.

~Jill