Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Photo-shoot

   I know I've been away a while, but I'm back now. I haven't quite caught on to this whole blogging thing. It's hard!
 
   The trip to Arizona was great. We really appreciated my great Aunt and Uncle opening their home and letting us stay with them. Not only that, but they carted us all over Arizona and showed us all the cool things there were to see. We all had a lot of fun, but I've got to admit: I was really happy to get on that plane coming home!

 
   On a very different note, I finally mustered up the courage to ask someone to let me take their picture. The amazing part is that he said yes! Even more amazing is the fact that I didn't chicken out at the last minute{although I really, really wanted to}.

   Chris and I met before class and took a few pictures. He was a very good model and thankfully didn't tell me something along the lines of "don't quit your day job". Especially since I don't have one to quit. He really was a great model and seemed totally natural in front of the camera.














   Thanks Chris. You did great!

No comments: