Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Thursday!

   I had decided not to post today. It was an extremely long and aggravating day at school today. I had a headache. I just wasn't feeling it. Then it was supper time and we had -- breakfast. Occasionally we will have breakfast for supper and it never fails to amuse me. I think it's funny every single time. It also happened to be delicious.


 

 That's an omelet, by the way, fully loaded with red and green peppers, ham, and pepper jack cheese. Very yummy.


2 comments:

Joe said...

I like this one. Kind of reminds me of the feeling I have when I come in after a very long day and sit down to do...more work. haha. I also really like the composition and color!

Rachel. said...

Thanks. Not much thought actually went into it. I just plopped it down there and clicked. I'm glad you liked it.