Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Part 2 - Growing


   Here is the {late} second installment of my birthday prelude pictures. These are some of my favorites that I had to steal out of our collage frame.
   Apparently I used to be quite the camera hog when I was a little girl. I was looking at some pictures in one of our albums the other day and couldn't even hardly find a picture without me in it. It's funny that now I am quite the opposite. I avoid the lens side of a camera like the plague!


 
  
 

 



  



  
Can you see the mischievousness in his face?



  








 




  

   Growing up, me and my older brother David were very close. At least I'm told I followed him around everywhere and tried to do everything he did. I was quite the tom-boy and succeeded most of the time. Since it was only the two of us, I'm sure he enjoyed his little tag along, although he never admitted it.
   That last photo is one of my favorites. We were penning cows with Daddy. Being able to go with Daddy and work cows is the best memory I have of my childhood. We never did have much, but I wouldn't have traded those times for anything in the world.


No comments: